Our planned projects are:
- A large scale tree planting project. We are engaging UWA on this already about where and how. The idea is to get tour companies to pay per each guests for a tree to help and substitute the CO2 emission per flight.
- UWA wants us to erect sign posts of ban of plastic bottles and plastic bags in national parks
- Training tour operators to exchange the commonly used plastic bottles with stainless steel bottles. Some of us are doing it already. Training hotels and guides as well to use less plastic and use sustainable materials.
- Collection and recycling of plastic waste around lodges and camps across the country
- Collection and separation of rubbish especially in the Kampala areas. Here we are in touch already with KCCA. We would like to even work with schools in Kampala and communities upcountry together
- Include women and youth in all projects.